Welcome to the www.oppaonline.com.tr website (the “Site”).
A summary of the site
This website is an e-commerce platform that allows corporate and individual users to purchase a variety of products.
We reserve the right to provide new services and update or withdraw any services, at our sole discretion without any liability.
1. Conditions of registration
1. You are entitled to register as a buyer and benefit from the services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
i. You are of legal age to be able to purchase products in your country of residence.
ii. To be able to provide an address at your place of residence for delivery of products.
2. To register on the site, we will need to provide some information. Your registration on the site will not be accepted if the necessary information is not provided to us. We have the right to reject any registration without giving reasons. We also have the right to carry out the necessary checks to confirm your identity and registration requirements.
2. Your obligations
1. When you use or access the Services, you agree to the following:
1. Your responsibility to maintain privacy, restrict access to and use of your account and password, and agree to assume responsibility for all activities that take place in your account name and password.
2. Agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of the site’s safe use standards.
3. Provide complete, true, accurate and current information about yourself and your use of the services as specified by us.
4. Not to disclose to others (except as required or as specified by us) about the user information provided to you.
3. Intellectual property rights
2. You agree that you are not entitled to use our trademarks without our prior written consent.
4. Guarantees, undertakings and representations
1. You warrant, undertake and represent that:
2. Full compliance with continuing to work in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and regulations, including but not limited to compliance with legislation related to privacy laws and content regulation.
4. Any of the laws, rules, regulations, or government guidelines to which you are subject.
According to Clause 1.5, the services are provided to you in their "current condition" without guarantees, undertakings or representations. We disclaim our responsibility for all warranties, undertakings, or representations in all their forms, whether express, implied or additional, including but not limited to all warranties, undertakings or representations regarding the validity of the content for commercial purposes, its suitability for a specific or general purpose, or its non-violation or breach of any rights or Our services are safe, free of defects, or will operate without any downtime, or will be provided in a timely manner or generally.
5. Moreover, although we try to be as accurate as possible, we do not guarantee that the product specifications or any other content of any service are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In addition - and based on your being a buyer - you agree that we are not responsible for examining or testing the lists or the content of the services provided by us, and that you will not try to put on our shoulders any responsibility for any errors or defects in any of the lists.
5. Liability and compensation
1. Fraud, including fraud, carried out by this party.
2. Death or personal injury as a result of this party's negligence.
3. Any of the other responsibilities that cannot be limited or exempted according to the applicable law.
2. According to Clause 1.5, in all cases we, our parent company, our subsidiary companies, subsidiaries, our directors, their directors, officers, agents, employees and suppliers shall not be liable.
1. Content or other information that you provide when you use the services.
2. Your use of the services or your inability to use them.
3. Pricing, shipping, coordination, or any of the instructions provided by us.
4. Delay or interruption in providing services.
5. Viruses or other malicious software that are found by accessing the services.
6. The period of time or how your listings appear in search results.
1. The price at which the product was sold on the website and the original shipping rates.
2. The amount of the disputed fees, provided that their value does not exceed the total value of the fees that were paid to us during the twelve (12) months period preceding the action that led to the liability.
5. You agree to indemnify us and absolve us of our liability, including indemnification and liability for our parent company, its subsidiaries and its subsidiaries, directors, officials, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensees related to our company or the parent company and subsidiary and subsidiary companies from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and fees) Attorneys) (“claims”) that arise from:
1. Any claims or claims made by others as a result of your use of the services.
3. Violating any of the applicable laws, including but not limited to data protection laws or anti-spam laws.
4. The way in which you use our services, including but not limited to the content that you post, the products that you list, or your trademarks that violate any of the intellectual property rights of others, or that your content is fabricated, satire, slander or Violation of any other rights (including privacy rights) related to third parties (including other website users)
6. Suspension, termination or cancellation
1. Without prejudice to any of the rights or compensation or without any liability towards you, we have the right to limit or suspend your use of the services or cancel any order of products and / or delete the content provided by you according to our own discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any sums paid and received by us in connection with a canceled product order will be refunded.
8. General provisions
9. Force Majeure: Neither party shall be held responsible for the existence of loss, damage, delay, or non-fulfillment as a result of actions beyond the control of any of the parties, whether that action can be expected (such as judgment, fate, and actions issued by the authorities.